Journeyman Service Plumber
We are offering industry leading pay and compensation for both residential and commercial work.
$30.90/hr on the check and $15.37/hr in benefits for a total pay of $46.27 an hour for commercial jobs.
$26.26/hour on the check and $10.96/hr in benefits for a total pay of $37.22 an hour for residential jobs.
- Whole family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Two retirement accounts
- Overtime paid after 8 hours
- Most tools provided by the contractor
- Free continuing education
To qualify for the job, you MUST possess the following:
- A valid Driver's License
- Have a MINIMUM 5 years field experience
- Must have instant water heater experience
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain plumbing issues with customers in a way they understand.
City License is a plus, but not required.