Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Technician
Our contractors offer industry-leading Pay, Health Insurance, Retirement, and no out-of-pocket costs for continuing education, new certifications, or re-certification.
Minimum of $37.15/hr on the check + $15.57/hr in benefits for total pay of $52.72 an hour.
- Whole family Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Two retirement accounts
- Overtime paid after 8 hours
- Tools provided by the contractor
- Free continuing education
- Access to Free Associates & Bachelors online courses for you, your spouse, and dependents
To qualify for the job, you MUST possess the following:
- A valid drivers license
- a minimum of 5 years of field experience
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Strong verbal Communications skills, ability to explain HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand.
City License is a plus, but not required.