HVAC Service Tech
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 178 is hiring Journeyman HVAC Techs. We offer industry-leading Pay, Health Insurance, Retirement, and no out of pocket costs for continuing education, new certifications, and re-certifications.
We are offering industry-leading pay and compensation for both residential and commercial work.
$32.60/hr on the check and $15.37/hr in benefits for total pay of $47.97 an hour for commercial jobs.
$27.71**/hour on the check and $10.96/hr in benefits for total pay of $38.67 an hour for residential jobs.
- Whole family Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Two retirement accounts
- Overtime paid after 8 hours
- Tools provided by the contractor
- Free continuing education
- Access to Free Associates & Bachelors online courses for you, your spouse, and dependents
To qualify for the job, you MUST possess the following:
• A valid Driver's License
• Have a MINIMUM 5 years field experience
• Pass pre-employment drug screening
• Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand.
**With a City License