HVAC Service Tech
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 178 is hiring Journeyman HVAC Techs. We offer industry-leading Pay, Health Insurance, Retirement, and no out of pocket costs for continuing education, new certifications, and re-certifications.
We are offering industry-leading pay and compensation for both residential and commercial work.
$31.75/hr on the check and $15.37/hr in benefits for total pay of $47.12 an hour for commercial jobs.
$26.99/hour on the check and $10.96/hr in benefits for total pay of $37.95 an hour for residential jobs.
• Whole family medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid by the contractor
• Two retirement accounts
• Overtime paid after 8 hours
• Tools provided by the contractor
• Free continuing education
To qualify for the job, you MUST possess the following:
• A valid Driver's License
• Have a MINIMUM 5 years field experience
• Pass pre-employment drug screening
• Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand.
City License is a plus, but not required.