$31.75/hr on the check and $15.37/hr in benefits for total pay of $46.27 an hour for commercial jobs.
$28.85/hour on the check and $10.96/hr in benefits for total pay of $39.54 an hour for residential jobs.
• Whole family medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid by the contractor
• Two retirement accounts
• Overtime paid after 8 hours
• Tools provided by the contractor
• Free continuing education
To apply you MUST meet the following criteria:
• A valid Driver's License
• MINIMUM of 5 years of field experience
• Pass pre-employment drug screening
• Pass a background check
• Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to explain plumbing issues with customers in a way they understand.
City License is a plus, but not required.